Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 things I hate about packing tape

I hate the way you to stick to yourself
and everything else in the way
I hate that your end is impossible to find
and how your split and tear and never seem to stay
I hate that obnoxious sound you make
and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around
and the fact you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all



Moving sucks and cheap packing tape really takes the cake for making it one of my least favorite things in the world. I couldn't actually think of 10 things I hated about packing tape, so naturally I stole the rest of the poem from "10 Things I Hate About You." Thank you Julia Stiles for making this blog post possible through your expression of how much you lovingly hate Heath Ledger.


I still love this movie y'all!

2 comments:

  1. This is the best scene from the movie, and your poem is the reason you are my GFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and while this is the best scene, the best line is definitely :

    "Sweet love, renew thy force!"

    ..."Don't say S*** like that to me, people can hear you!"

    ReplyDelete